Tuesday 10 November 2009

Rainbow Swap Reveal, Pink Lady!!

I'm long overdue in posting about the fabulous swap package I received from the lovely Victoria Plum as part of Lululiz's 'all the colours of the rainbow' swap.

The idea of the swap was to choose a colour, I chose pink of course, Victoria chose grey!!! I then received a Swap package of wonderful, pink presents and sent Victoria a parcel of grey gifts in return!

So enough of the science bit, wanna see what I received?
OK then!


Beautifully wrapped presents! I always think it's such a shame to open them when they look so pretty! But I'm not that good!





I loved everything Victoria sent me! If you can't see the picture properly I received:
A pink flower ice cube try, some beautiful rose pink yarn, a yummy rose scented candle, A beautiful knitted flower brooch, some gorgeous fabric, a flower soap, some greeting cards, some beautiful decorative papers, some fab barbie sprinkle for my cupcakes, a face pack and some yummy pink smarties.

I was so pleased with everything, Thank you so much Victoria!!!!

You can see the package I sent here, I had allot of fun choosing the items for my package even though I was slightly scared at the prospect of finding nice grey items!

I love taking part in swaps and this one was great fun! A big thank you to Liz for arranging it xxx

By now all of those joining in should have received your details for the Secret Santa Swap!

We are so pleased so many could join in (we have 35 participants!) It took a while to sort out I can tell you! A full list of participants will be available shortly. (when I've done it!) Keep an eye out because one of them could be sending to you!

Lots of Love



xxxxxx



8 comments:

Michela said...

What a lovely and girlish parcel!
I can't stop laughing about the fact we didn't understand the rules at first! xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great package, Victoria certainly picked the perfect package for you

The other Victoria xxx

Lululiz said...

Thats definitely a PPP - perfect pink package! What lovely goodies. And your grey package to Victoria was just as brilliant.

Rose said...

What a fun swap! I loved all the pink things your received, and you did well hunting down some grey goodies.
Also, there is an award for you on my blog :)

Rose

LoloDesigns said...

Lovely goodies, nothing nicer than getting pretties in the post! Have a good week. x

Victoria Plum said...

So glad that you liked the pink stuff!

xxx

koralee said...

Thank you for your well wishes...I am amazed at such a clever idea for a swap. What fun and your pink treasures are lovely!

Pomona said...

What a great parcel to get! I had a look at your grey one, too, and it was quite inspired!

Pomona x