Monday 25 January 2010

Elementry My Dear............

Well I have been quiet lately! It’s been busy and I have been getting a rough deal at work lately so I haven’t been able to keep up with everything!
I have been catching up (slowly!) on all of your adventures and feel like I have been missing out on loads!

I managed to grab I bit of down time at the weekend and went to see Sherlock Holmes, starring these two!

I have to say they were fab and although the film was a little slow (I have a feeling this was to provide background for future sequels?)

I did laugh a lot!

Lots of Love

xxxx

9 comments:

(always)alanna said...

ahh im dying to see that movie- those boys are so gorgeous too! haha
xx
and gorgeousss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

Beki said...

Who cares about slow when you have some serious eye candy to look at.
Can't wait to see it.
((Hugs))
Beki xxx

Shabby Chick said...

Ooh I think I might enjoy that film!!!

Hope work gets easier hun xxx

Josie-Mary said...

Good to hear from you, hope work gets easier.
Must meeting up soon, I'm off in March so I'll try & pop up :)

Jill said...

Wow, worth seeing just for those two. Love your blog Kelly.

Michela said...

Oooooh..Jude Law..one of the best English bits! ;-)

Kissed by an Angel said...

I def want to see it - Jude Law is so handsome!!
xxxx

Lululiz said...

Oh yes, I really must go and see it as well, pretty tasty those two!

The Vintage Kitten said...

So that is why its been so quiet around here lately? LOL! X