Wednesday 3 February 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday - What's Your 'Thinspiration'?

It's Weight Loss Wednesday hosted by the lovely Jennifer over at Rosey Little Things.
Follow the link for a full list of participants.


Firstly I must apologise for my absence last week, as I'm sure you are all aware I was rather poorly!
This week I wanted to talk about the things that inspire me and keep me on track.
I'm loving The Biggest Loser right now! I have it on series link on Sky + and love to see how well all of the contestants are doing and get truly excited when they weigh in!
I'd love to go to the ranch, certainly no excuses there!
I think Jillian Michaels looks fab! (allegedly she is formerly overweight!)

I also have a picture of Kelly Brook up in my craft room, I think she has a lovely figure (she actually looks like a woman!)

With a 1LB loss this week it may be a little while before I look like this on the beach!
So what do you focus on to inspire you, not only to loose weight but to achieve your goals?

Lots of Love


xxxx



12 comments:

Joshy and belle said...

1lb is a good loss, its better than 1 on! fliss xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Well done Kelly, 1 is better than none. I am on week 2 and 7lb lighter, not sure how I managed it but my inspiration is all my lovely smaller clothes in the wardrobe!!! I said enough is enough & went back on the plan.
In answer to your question, I did get the WW cook book from out the back of th CS!! you could call it first dibs.
Loving the christening cake in the post below, looks amazing.

Luv Sophie xxx

Marie said...

good job, I have been working out myself and have noticed a difference in my activies, I am able to do more. keep up the great work. oh, and I was stopping by to let you know about my giveaway that i am having,i hope that you stop by and enter.

april o. said...

Great job! I did the Jillian DVD this week. No wonder she looks as good as she does. I have only done level one and need to find my hand weights. I will try it again. :-) Keep up the good work.

colimachia said...

Good job! My inspiration is that I want to be able to wear cute dresses! And, feel comfortable in my skin :)

Jill said...

Great job Kelly, It's another 1lb off, you'll get there.
RosieP x

Kate said...

Hi Kelly
well done on your 1lb off better than nothing, I love Biggest Loser what they loose is fantastic, but as you say no excuses there.
I'm finding it really hard at the moment I think I need to find some "thinspiration".
Have a great day
Kate.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Well done!! Remember 1lb a week off is good and will help it stay off long term!

Victoria xx

LoloDesigns said...

Well done Kelly! So long as my scales show a minus I'm a smiling:o) It all adds up doesn't it.

Relying on my air walker at the mo, when are we getting some nice walking weather here in the UK! I want spring now to stop me craving junk!

Have a good week. xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Well done!! Another 1lb down!!!
xxxx

roseylittlethings said...

1 pound is great, Wish I could have said the same:( I am feeling frustrated at the moment!

Callies Cottage said...

Well done on another 1lb,its much better for the body to lose slowly.Keep up the good work and think of how proud of youself you will be when you reach your goal!!You are inspiring me to do the same..
Warm Wishes,
Cally x