Friday 16 April 2010

Once Apon A Time........

There was a lovely Princess called Vanessa, who spent her time dying her hair, riding around on a cool red Vespa, and blogging! She lived in the beautiful kingdom of Hapi-Ness, a colourful oasis full of kindness and flowers.

One day Vanessa decided that she would host her very first swap with a fairytale theme, and everyone is invited to the ball!


All you Cinderellas (lets face it, who doesn't feel like her sometimes!) Sleeping Beauties, Snow Whites and Alices click here to RSVP!
(frog kissing and finger pricking optional!)

As if by magic we will meet new bloggers, send and receive lovely gifts and live happily ever after!

Lots of Love



xxxx

13 comments:

Pixiedust said...

sounds enchanting off to click now. xx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great minds!!!

Victoria xx

LissyLou said...

mmmmm, i really didn't want to do another swap....but this one sounded too good didn't it? i joined yesterday. x

hapi-ness said...

haha you utter sweety kelly ^_^ such a doll! thank you :D x

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love this post Kel!!!!
xxxx

Claire said...

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog. Yours is beautiful. I'll keep reading. xx

maryannlucy said...

If I click my heels three times.....

Rachel M said...

Thanks for the well wishes you left on my blog.

You should join that class I've learned so much already and you can't go wrong for £5. You could scrap your Vegas photos!

LaaLaa said...

I'm in! What a great idea. xx

Unknown said...

Sounds perfect for you! It's funny actually, even though I live in the land of Disney, I never watched the movies growing up...I was a very firm 40's musical girl. (Still am come to think of it!)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

What a great idea! I will have to check it out.
Thanks for sharing it with us and for visiting my site.
Hope you are doing well
Love
Maggie

koralee said...

Sounds fun...I have never done a swap...off to take a peek. xox

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Hi Kelly, I have left an award for you on my blog. SueXX