Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Presents From America......

Look at these pretties Victoria brought me home from New York!
A Marc Jacobs mirror compact and a lipstick pen :)


I love them!
They also made me laugh!
Why?
Well there's a bit of a story about this mirror compact:

Marc Jacobs brought these out about 5 years ago, they were cool, affordable and like gold dust!
This of course meant that I was OBSESSED with getting one!
I finally ended up paying double plus postage to get one sent from the states (I HAD to have one you understand?)
I was proud when I got it and popped it in my bag, 3 days later the lettering wore off and I owned an overpriced plastic mirror!!!
We found it amusing and I was only a little bit heartbroken :)

You should have seen her grin when she gave it to me (we both have evil humour!)!!!! Cheeky!!

Thanks V! Presents and a laugh, couldn't ask for more!



xxxx

13 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Well that's awesome you finally got another one!!!! =)

Thanks for the comment too!! =)

Kissed by an Angel said...

Yay for Victoria!!! Great pressie!!
xxxx

Lululiz said...

Lol, she does spoil you, doesn't she? Lovely pressie.

Rachel M said...

Lovely gifts! :)

hapi-ness said...

How lovely ^_^ Victoria is such a sweety :P it's always such a kick in the teeth when you find out you've brought a knock off! xxx

Victoria Plum said...

Fab! :)

Michela said...

So posh!!!

A Country Girl said...

Be sure to take better care of this one!

Florence and Mary said...

He He glad you liked them!!!

Victoria xx

Hannah VanderHart said...

haha! limit your mirror-petting time, this round!

what a gorgeous gift! :)

Josie-Mary said...

Lovely pressies :) x

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Victoria is such a great friend! Congratulations on all your awards! Have a nice day! Twyla

Connie said...

Victoria you spoil Kelly!!! lovely pressies Kel xxxx