Thursday 18 March 2010

Heeeere's Freddie!

On my rest week I finally got to visit my dear friend Olivia and her lovely husband Rick.
Seven weeks ago their second child, Frederick Oliver, made his debut! With so much going on this was the first chance I'd had to meet the little fellow!

I was very taken with him, and just loves spending time with my other boy, Freddie's big Brother, Will!

Introducing Freddie!

Isn't he a cutie?

Big Brother, William, (or Bill, as I like to call him!) is very proud! (and silly!)


We had so much fun!!!

Lots of Love



xxxx

11 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwww, so darn cute!

The Vintage Kitten said...

Congratulations to mum and dad! Freddie is beautiful. 'Bill' is a cutie too X

Lisa said...

What a pair of cute looking little boys!
Lisa x

Jill said...

Ah, bless. Who does he look like?

Hugs RosieP x

made with love said...

Toooooo cute, bless.
Have fun,
Rachael XX

Kissed by an Angel said...

Freddie looks as cute as William!! Lovely kids!!
xxxx

Nearly there Claire said...

Yey!! Boys are brill!
I love having 2 boys, I adore them! I am girlie and would love to have a girl but right now, BOYS ARE BEST!!! xxx

Country Style Living said...

Both Freddie and 'Bill' look adorable..

Unknown said...

He is so lovely! It is always wonderful to see a new life in the world! suzie. xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Cutie alert!

Glad you had a fun trip

Victoria xx

Sherry said...

Congratulations!!! I just had my first grand nephew last week. I love the smell of new babies.

Sherry