Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Virgin Fizz....

On a recent visit to Lakeside James and I had lunch at Las Iguanas.  The food was lovely but we were both loving the 'Virgin Fizz' non alcoholic cocktail! 
I am a bit of an amateur mixologist (and pre baby have been known to partake of a few of my creations!) so decided I must be able to recreate this yummy drink for us to enjoy during the royal wedding!

Pop some ice cubes, a slice of lime, lemonade and a squeeze of lemon in a tall glass and then drizzle in some 'Bottle Green' elderflower and pomegranate cordial.

Yummy!

I reckon it would be even better spiked with a shot of vodka!
Lots of Love
xxxx

8 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

I'm with you on the vodka!! xx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Sounds delicious! I don't usually drink but get totally p*ssed at the Royal Wedding party on 4 glasses of what I thought was non alcaholic punch but was actually pimms and lemonade!

Blueberry Heart said...

sounds good to me! two of those (with a shot) and I'd either be sound asleep or forcing everyone to go clubbing (though these days its usually the former option though...!)

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds good!

Victoria xx

LissyLou said...

i love las iguanas. I always have a cosmo there xx

Michela said...

Sounds like a very refreshing drink for the coming season..although no vodka for me, please :)
xxxx

Country Cottage Chic said...

I love Elderflower cordial so this is just up my street!

Jayne

Callies Cottage said...

Sounds delicious!
Warm Wishes,
Callie x