Wednesday 11 May 2011

Virgin Fizz....

On a recent visit to Lakeside James and I had lunch at Las Iguanas.  The food was lovely but we were both loving the 'Virgin Fizz' non alcoholic cocktail! 
I am a bit of an amateur mixologist (and pre baby have been known to partake of a few of my creations!) so decided I must be able to recreate this yummy drink for us to enjoy during the royal wedding!

Pop some ice cubes, a slice of lime, lemonade and a squeeze of lemon in a tall glass and then drizzle in some 'Bottle Green' elderflower and pomegranate cordial.

Yummy!

I reckon it would be even better spiked with a shot of vodka!
Lots of Love
xxxx

8 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

I'm with you on the vodka!! xx

Unknown said...

Sounds delicious! I don't usually drink but get totally p*ssed at the Royal Wedding party on 4 glasses of what I thought was non alcaholic punch but was actually pimms and lemonade!

Blueberry Heart said...

sounds good to me! two of those (with a shot) and I'd either be sound asleep or forcing everyone to go clubbing (though these days its usually the former option though...!)

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Sounds good!

Victoria xx

LissyLou said...

i love las iguanas. I always have a cosmo there xx

A garden just outside Venice said...

Sounds like a very refreshing drink for the coming season..although no vodka for me, please :)
xxxx

Country Cottage Chic said...

I love Elderflower cordial so this is just up my street!

Jayne

Callies Cottage said...

Sounds delicious!
Warm Wishes,
Callie x