1. I’m scared of clowns; the big red nose, white faced, and crosses for eyes type! My friend had some porcelain ones when we were younger and I used to make her turn them to face the wall so they couldn't ‘look’ at me! Random I know!
2. My job is unusual and may surprise some of you. I am a Signal Incident Manager on London Underground, the only female to have ever done this job! I could bore you stupid but I’ll just say if I’m not in the office writing reports I spend my days (and some nights) jumping off the front of trains or walking down tracks (dodging trains!) and fixing signalling stuff.
3. I want a tattoo on my left foot that says ‘follow your bliss’ I want it to remind myself to only do those things that make me happy. Haven’t got round to actually getting it yet though!
4. I can’t drink, Well I can but I don’t! I am a class A lightweight, 2 glasses of wine and I’m merry, then ill! So I don’t bother very often!
5. I have a pierced navel!
6. I make a short story long! Why say in 10 words what I could say in 110 words? And then I forget what I was talking about! (you may have noticed this!)
I can’t tell jokes – I always get them wrong or forget the punchline
So that's a few little facts about me!
Now I have to pass this award on, as this award is about getting to know people better I thought it would be a good idea to pass it to a few bloggers I have just 'met'!
Annie @ Birdcages and Butterflies
Mel @ At Home With MelMel